Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year

So New Year's in Pleasanton ended up being a success, if you consider amazing Chinese food, lots of free beer/wine/champagne, and ridiculous kareoke in an empty Chinese restaurant, a success. I'd have to say, we did.

So Kev, myself, and my family and visitors well went out to celebrate with a nice dinner. Fast forward to about an hour later and we are singing kareoke (songs hand-picked by a Golden Chopsticks owner, Paul), drunk, and loving it.

Here's a few pics. It was certainly a night to remember, as was the walk home since none of us could drive, lol.











Us kids stopped at the Sunshine Saloon on the way home for another beer, and rang in the New Year




This was Kev and I's 4th NYE together! Happy 4 Years!





Becca and I stayed the night at the Rose, it was so lovely and relaxing. Then we all headed to the Campbell for Timmy and Cynthia's beautiful wedding ceremony and to San Jose for the reception.







Gorgeous, right?!


It was so much fun. Dancing, and a candy bar, and a photobooth (someday I'll post those pictures once I scan them on my new printer!!), and games, and drinks. Congrats, Timmy and Cynthia!


Marcus and Indi told me that the kids LOVE to be in their pjs. This was is San Jose, the morning after the wedding. They must have been exhausted from the wedding. Gaby loves to dance/bounce and Dominic walked around with a "Jason" mask on the whole night (from the photobooth). Aren't his skeleton pjs the cutest?!

Kev and I are both back in Chico now. He is taking a winter course and I am just hanging out, trying to work on my honors project. We decided to make a cake last weekend, with fondant, which neither of us have made before. It was an adventure, here's how it turned out...



It was so, so, so sweet. but we had fun making it. But I definately would try a recipe that doesn't use marshamallows next time.

Hope the New Year is treating everyone well!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. mom, if you click on them to make them bigger you can save them to your comp.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...