Friday, March 9, 2012

for girly girls #2



Still on my never-ending search for a nude that works for me. Let's cut to the chase - this is not it. But never-the-less, here is this weeks mani link-up with the Nail Files!

The Nail Files

SH image via
This weeks manicure - Sally Hansen Complete Manicure - Nude Now. I topped it off with Essie - All-in-one, which I mentioned last week. The whole idea behind this line of SH polishes is you don't need a base or top coat - but I am a skeptic. I NEED a top coat. If I can make a manicure last 4 or 5 days, I am overjoyed. This is actually already off, for a total of 4.5 days, since tomorrow is cleaning day at our old place and it would get ruined anyways.


Anyways, this is just not my color. Too orange for a fair-skinned gal like me. I got this at Wal-mart, but I recently looked at Rite-Aid and they have a ba-jillion more nude-tones that I would have rather tried. Ugh. On to the next nude for me!


P.s. please don't judge my cuticles.

Photobucket
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. its a pretty color, but you're right- a little orange for your skin tone! hope you find the perfect nude soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the lookout for nudes/neutrals too. I think I may be the same color as you, so I'll be sure not to buy this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty fair, and this just wasn't right. But, they make some really pretty neutrals that are lighter and "pinker" that I want to try!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...